Take a Virtual Vacation to Europe
Since you can’t travel right now, we bring the destination to you!
Personal Travel Guides to Europe
When you're ready to travel again - it's everything you need in one mobile guide.
Save hours of time on research, find the hidden gems, and maximize your trip.
The best information from experts living and traveling in Europe.
Guidester is like having your own local guide – that knows you and knows the area.
Get a completely customized guide for your trip
What's a Guidester?
A personal travel guide to simplify, personalize, and enrich your experience in Europe…complete with pro tips on smart and safe travel in each place you visit.
- Created by local experts
- Save hours of time with research
- Personal recommendations on what to see & do
- Interactive maps make it easy to navigate
- Download to your phone using no paper…saving trees YAY!
How it works
Fill out a quick Q & A
Answer a few questions about where you're headed and how you like to travel - your pace, personal interests, "foodie" level, and more.
We create your Guidester
European travel experts create a personal travel guide for you full of the best recommendations based on your interests.
Download to your phone
Download your personal travel guide directly to your phone - no extra app needed - and have a genuine, stress-free trip!
"I love planning my trip myself, so why use Guidester?"
Quick & Easy
Cut through the noise, saving you hours of time with less than 10 minutes invested.
Our paid travel experts are living and traveling in Europe to provide you first-hand knowledge.
Everything you need in one place means you don’t need multiple resources to figure out what to see and do.
Your Guidester is 100% mobile – not a shred of paper produced – so you help protect the environment.
See what people are saying...
We went to Europe: Amsterdam, Cologne, Munich, Salzburg, Vienna for 18 days. Guidester was a pleasure to work with and their product is excellent. Very reasonable price as well.Max Waltrip 2/24/2020
Guidester has done many European trips for me and all have been wonderful experiences! I would recommend Guidester time and time again!!!!Lacey Mitchell 1/11/2020
Guidester did an amazing job helping with our tour of Ireland. We enjoyed it so much that we're going to Scotland with the tool next year.Chris Curran 11/25/2019
Guidester did a fantastic job preparing our trip plans so all we had to do was go, have fun and no stress. All sightseeing was well organized. I would highly recommend Guidester for your next adventure.Sue Burden Harris 11/25/2019
I highly recommend Guidester. They helped us create a fantastic, custom itinerary complete with everything we needed. Guidester's wealth of knowledge and attention to detail allowed them to tailor our trip to our individual taste. Looking forward to working with Guidester again.Andrew Wilson 11/03/2019
We had a wonderful trip planned by Guidester. They recommended tons of things to see in the Black Forest region of Germany as well as in Austria. Many of the day trip additions we never thought of and ended up being our favorite parts of the trip. The guide had... read moreJennifer Lommel 10/16/2019
My husband and I recently took a trip to Ireland, our first international trip together. We had soooo many questions, concerns, ideas of places we wanted to visit. It was frustrating and confusing to sort through ALL of the things that went into this trip. Before we left for our... read moreDaniella Elaine 9/27/2019
Wow, wow, wow is all I can say about Guidester!! I reached out for a guide for my short 4 day trip to Paris, and within a day I had my very own personal guide. The guide included day trips, personal tours, dining, and just all around tips. We booked... read moreBonnie Zimmerman Bard 8/20/2019
Italy was a dream come true for me; especially seeing Venice. I could have never pulled off what Guidester did for all of us. The tours were amazing; the food was beyond my expectations and all the different places we got to explore made my trip perfect. ... read moreAndrea Lenzen 8/08/2019
Great travel guides that really help me get the most from my vacation!Herbert J. Baumann 8/07/2019
For only $10 a day, you get a personal travel guide of the best things to see and do in each place you visit.
ONE SIMPLE PRICE
per travel day
you will have more money to spend on your trip.
*95% of our guides are delivered in less than 48 hours. What about the other 5%? If you’re visiting a less-traveled destination, we’ll need a few extra days to be sure you have everything you’ll need for your trip. But don’t worry – you won’t spend any extra time (or money) for your customized guide.