Experience Scotland like never before on this 9 day small group tour of Edinburgh and the highlands.
We will take you through Scotland’s exciting past combined with the country’s most iconic landscapes. Seamlessly combine history, culture, and natural beauty to experience Scotland at its absolute best.
With a perfect blend of guided tours and free time, you will have plenty of time to explore. We will visit the must sees and the lesser known sites to give you a fully well rounded tour experience!
Please note: Pending tours are not set as we have not committed to operating tours to Europe 2021 due to Covid restrictions. Completing a reservation request means you’ll receive an email notifying you when we’re ready to take bookings for this tour. It doesn’t reserve or guarantee a seat on this tour. Keep the flame of wanderlust alive and you’ll be the first to know when we’re ready to return to Europe.
Wed September 22
Thur September 23
STIRLING, WALLACE, AND DALWHINNIE
Fri September 24
Sat September 25
Sun September 26
ISLE OF SKYE
Mon September 27
Tue September 28
Wed September 29
Thur September 30
Sept 22nd-30th, 2021
9 day inclusive land tour – $3,507 per person
• Private walking tour of Edinburgh Castle and historic highlights.
• Visit Stirling Castle and Wallace Monument.
• Take a private tour of the famous Dalwhinnie and Talisker distilleries.
• Relive history at the famous Battle of Culloden Field
• See Loch Ness on a lake cruise with a visit to Urqhuart Castle.
• Discover the iconic splendor of Eilean Donan Castle.
• Enjoy the majestic scenery of Isle of Skye and visit to Dunvegan Castle.
• Expertly selected 4-star accommodations and private transportation.
Check out Guidester’s recent tours!